Akuma Akuma

..... :\

You were complaining about Minushi HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! THATS SOOO FUNNY!!!!!

Seriously though, you can't be so Hippocratic, It was alright, but could have been longer :|

Hot Potato! Hot Potato!

Great

Great movie! Seriously enjoyed it, although I do have to back up PoisonedKris' comment on more movement, but I'm not complaining, just suggesting :)
Keep up the good work man, I wan't another...now....
You should do more stuff like this, people enjoy it.
Thanks for making my day!

Rutger responds:

Haha, I will work on more movement! ;)

Glad I made your day! :D

Rockin' Pico Day Rockin' Pico Day

ROCK

WOOO ROCK ON BRRODER \m/!!

Doodle Defender Doodle Defender

HEWL YEAH

This game is soo good man, good work ayy.

Finished it!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

All your base are belong to us

Loved this sim, level 26 ha! played all night got 1 sticker to get.

Another one please?

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Just like the origianal

Just like the origianal just better!!! Very funny, i liked the graphics and yes it was harder.

A Masterpiece

Sick of you! Sick of you!

Woah, hold it!

Woah, haha this time I reached my all desired orgasm at the start, dang! This song is like, umm let's see! Ok this song is like a reaaalllly hot chick, like so hot that eskimos burn :P and the listeners are horny 15s HAHA, lets just say, eratic audio orgasm..prema- settle down... Make another one! haha..damn i wish i had more spare time ;)

headbang87 responds:

Haha ^^ thanks for taking the time to listen to/review this song too! I'm glad that my song could stimulate your ears to an orgasm this time!
Fuck! you're one of the funniest reviewers I ever had! xD what a hilarous comparison!! At the moment I'm working on a song for an FPS, this will be cool too!
Thanks for enjoying, reviewing and voting!
Keep on killin' \../(O.O)\../ HB87

/M: Frozen Mind v1.2 /M: Frozen Mind v1.2

nice

Danced away the night with this one!! Got to school, ha homework... Jesus i hate the stuff... Any ways Nice song man, !

Mich responds:

W00T :p
Thanks man!

Magick Of Lost Days Magick Of Lost Days

King

Slow entrance, guitar builds...drums build..slowly..sooo slowly, then faster we get, faster, faster ,FASTER, FASTER, OMG FASTER>>>>! Then umm, were did the orgasm go? See what I'm saying here? haha It's good, but i felt no BOOOM! (well at the end i did XD) I didn't think the guiat and drums were big enough?
Keep it up man! i liked it! haha I'd like to see a remix? Cheers!

headbang87 responds:

xD thanks for the funny review man! Yes, you're may right, the rocky part is not big enough, at the moment I'm a little busy, but maybe later I'll work on this song, I did this song in 2 turns, the slow intro part 2 years ago, and the rest yesterday, so I guess that it's ok that this song isn't perfect now. If you want to hear a song with more power in it, check my "sick of you" audio submission (if you have time)
Thanks for enjoying and the cool review
HB87