Akuma Akuma

..... :\

You were complaining about Minushi HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! THATS SOOO FUNNY!!!!!

Seriously though, you can't be so Hippocratic, It was alright, but could have been longer :|

Hot Potato! Hot Potato!

Great

Great movie! Seriously enjoyed it, although I do have to back up PoisonedKris' comment on more movement, but I'm not complaining, just suggesting :)
Keep up the good work man, I wan't another...now....
You should do more stuff like this, people enjoy it.
Thanks for making my day!

Rutger responds:

Haha, I will work on more movement! ;)

Glad I made your day! :D

Rockin' Pico Day Rockin' Pico Day

ROCK

WOOO ROCK ON BRRODER \m/!!

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

eyyy

eyyy That shizzle, fo'shizzled in the mizzle of a grizzle

= That was freakin slick!

Hostile Tribute Hostile Tribute

Tis good

Tis good my well treated fellow, but don't listen to that silly fuck uber ninja, just look at his review on his profile. ^^ Hes utter buuulshite
Nice movie man, nother one?

Newgrounds War Newgrounds War

Getting There

Keep working on your flashes, next time maybe voices and a bit more time spent on graphics. But this was good, well done keep it up!

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Eyyy

That was awsome, seriously keep up the good work!

"Chickens" "Chickens"

Dont hate, appreciate

Hahahahahaha Im still laughing, well, not anymore....

"Winter" "Winter"

Summer

Awsome, the blood, tears and sad moments remind me of the flash portal XD, keep em comin' Fred

littleFoot littleFoot

The serenity of Adam Phillips

Adam, I've found your work quite amazing, although it is (and sometimes maybe not) Well known that you are an Australian Freelance author, I and alot of other people feel that you should be getting paid for your work. Your talent is only matched by your ideas, which seem to push the boundaries of those minds who truly work hard. While one man may be bragging about their talent with flash, ten others will be bragging about yours.
It's amazing to think that in 2004 you left Disney as a tweener to pursue "Own Interests" You truly have made newgrounds a better place, and bought it a reputation that many will be hearing for years.
Great minds are of those who develop their talent early. Once in an interview you stated "My mother recognized my talent for drawing when I was a toddler, and she maintains that I could hold a pencil correctly before my two legs could support me. I would sit on the floor for hours drawing spiders on my fingers and toes, and filling sheets of butcher's paper with doodles and scribbles."
I really do find this hard to take as a lie, so i will not. If you were to join Disney again, i feel that it would maybe be as an animator, and that would distract yourself from newgrounds and your personal intrests. So get paid for what you do, but keep time for newgrounds. Because everybody is waiting for another of your movies. Just check out NG Mag, you've got those writers sweating blood to come up with new and complex words to describe your abilities.
Please keep the submissions coming

Littlefoot is a great movie. Adam Phillips talent was most certainly not put to waste on this one. Plus, he draws water some DAMN GOOD. As before keep the movies coming,
Cheers